Delicious and Super FUN! Simply crafty with a vanilla cupcake cut in half and a brownie in between as the "patty". The green lettuce is just coconut flakes in a green die. The ketchup and mustard are both yummy frosting! The buns are topped with white crystal sprinkles to look like the sesame seeds. Everyone says these are SO FUN!!! Easy and Adorable just like the cuties in this picture!
2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup milk
1 box of fudge brownies
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 Cups flaked coconut
4 to 6 drops green food color
4 to 6 drops water
1 cup chocolate frosting
64 orange juicy chewy fruit candies
16 rolls strawberry chewy fruit snack
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoon sesame seed
1. Heat over to 350. Place paper baking cups in each muffin cups. In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, about 1/4 cup a time, beating well after each addition. Beat 2 minutes longer. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. On low speed, alternately add four mixture, about a third at a time, and milk, about half at a time, beating just until blended.
3. Fill each cup about two-thirds full. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, remove cupcakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. Leave oven temperature at 350. Place paper baking cups in each muffin cups. In large bowl, stir brownie mix, 1/4 cup water, the oil and 2 eggs with spoon until blended.
5. Fill each cup about two-thirds full. Bake 22-26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, remove cupcakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
6. In medium bowl, toss coconut, green food color and 4 to 6 drops water with fork until coconut reaches desired color; set aside.
7.Remove paper baking cups from cupcakes. Cut each cupcakes horizontally in half to make tops and bottoms of buns. Place brownies on bottom halves of cupcakes (buns), using frosting to secure.
8. To make "cheese slices," on large microwavable plate, microwave about 8 chewy fruit candies at a time on High 5 to 10 seconds to soften. use bottom of measuring cup to flatten until each is about 1 3/4 inches in diameter. Secure to "burger" with frosting. Repeat to make additional "cheese slices."
9. To Make "ketchup," cut chewy fruit snack with kitchen scissors into irregular-edged circles. Secure to "cheese" with frosting. Spread dab of frosting on "ketchup"; sprinkle each slider with scant 2 teaspoons tinted coconut for "shredded lettuce."
10. In small bowl, mix honey and enough of the 1 to 2 teaspoons water until thin consistency. Brush honey mixture lightly over "bun tops"; sprinkle each with sesame seed. Spread dab of frosting on cut sides of "bun tops"; secure to coconut frosting side down.