Unpopular opinion of the day: “Houses are a terrible investment.” Today, Grant Cardone joins to explain the pitfalls of the American Dream. Grant is an author, entrepreneur, and CEO/owner of multiple million-dollar companies. He shares his back story, where some people get stuck, and gives advice on investment. Tune in as Grant encourages you to keep striving, regardless of your age.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:09] Grant shares his backstory.
- [12:43] Moving on after recovery.
- [18:02] How Grant moved past the scarcity conservation mindset.
- [27:54] Unpopular opinion: houses are a terrible investment.
- [37:04] Grant addresses the question, “how do you want to be remembered?”
- [46:25] How to contact Grant.
- You can achieve success and make money at any decade in your life. All is not lost if you don’t have it done in your 20s.
- Being too conservative can be stifling. When you make money, don’t save it, invest it.
- Investing your money into assets that make you money is essential.
CEO of Cardone Enterprises, Cardone Capital, international speaker, entrepreneur, and author of The 10X Rule & creator of 21 bestselling business programs, Grant Cardone owns & operates seven privately held companies and a $3.6 billion portfolio of multifamily properties. Named the #1 marketer by Forbes Magazine, Cardone is also the founder of The 10X Movement & The 10X Growth Conference, the world’s largest business & entrepreneur conference.